Early Intervention Social Worker
We're looking for a social worker who possesses relevant professional experience with children from birth to three. This is a part-time, contract position with the ability to make your own schedule and work independently.
- In-home social work intervention for children 0-3-year-old and their families. Occurs with the child and/or caregiver in the child's home or community childcare location.
- Home and daycare visits.
- Assessment and case management for children and their families.
- Referrals to community resources for children and their families.
- Teaching and coaching of necessary skills to parents/guardians.
- Participation in an external multi-diciplinary team.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- LSW or LCSW
- at least 1-year professional experience working with young children in an intervention or therapeutic capacity.
- Ability to pass all relevant and required clearances.
- Cultural sensitivity when working with clients from diverse backgrounds.