Junior Staff Accountant
We have a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to grow in finance and accounting. Our team is expanding and we're looking for a go-getter with a head for numbers and patterns. Ideally, this person will be self-motivated, detail-orientated, and enjoy finding answers in the numbers. You will work very closely with the Director of Finance and have the ability to shape this position from the ground up.
- Process medical claims and find resolutions for denied medical claims.
- Daily cash reporting and assist with month-end close.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Assist with timely and efficient completion of annual audits.
- Adhoc reporting and projects.
- Back up on accounts payable tasks.
- Associate degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work history.
- Quickbooks experience.
- Intermediate Excel skill.
- Intermediate Access database experience.
- Medical billing a plus, but not required.
- No-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee
- No-cost life and accidental death insurance & long-term disability coverage
- 403B Retirement plan with 5% employer contribution after one year of service
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Time off benefits (sick, vacation, personal holidays)
- Employee Assistance Program