Our team is ready to welcome you with a smile!
While each person brings something unique to our team, each member shares the passion for improving the lives of children and the desire for purposeful service. Children's Home of York is a growing, innovative organization with opportunities for dedicated, qualified individuals to make an impact on the lives of children, adolescence, and their families.
Browse our open positions today!
Children's Home of York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer impressive benefits
- No-cost medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee- a $12,000 benefit!
- No-cost life and accidental death insurance & long-term disability coverage.
- 403B Retirement plan with 5% employer contribution after one year of service.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development.
- Time off benefits (sick, vacation, personal holidays).
- Employee Assistance Program.