- Complies with all Agency and Program policies, procedures, and protocols in a professional and ethical manner.
- Includes the entire policies and procedures manual.
- Includes all policies in the Employee Handbook.
- Prepares and completes required reports and documentation, and performs other required administrative tasks assigned.
- Complete the population report daily.
- Complete the check register daily.
- Process the incoming and outgoing mail daily.
- Responsible for the Neopost /Priority Systems mail machine.
- Maintain the vehicle log book and keys.
- Maintain the mail room and staff lounge.
- Distribute incoming faxes to appropriate staff.
- Create name badges for all staff members.
- Reserve meeting rooms for staff as needed.
- Responsible for the petty cash and reconciling on a monthly basis.
- Supports appropriate communication between the organization and its customers, visitors, clients, and other outside contacts.
- Answer phone and directs calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Answer the window and directs visitors to appropriate staff member.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Ability to intermittently stand and sit, push, pull, lift, and carry as required.
- Must be able to describe and articulate events in both written and spoken English.
- Must be able to read and comprehend reports written in English.
- Has the mental and emotional capacity to work in a highly stressful environment.
- High school diploma required
- Successful work history of 3 years or more preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 21 years of age or older
- All required clearances
Be sensitive to and comfortable with working in an agency that provides services to a culturally diverse population.